Registered Nurse - Behavioral Health/Behavioral Health/APU 7:00a - 7:00p
Company: Saline Memorial Hospital
Posted on: September 10, 2023
-1 year of RN experience preferred.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Current Arkansas RN licensure or Current State Compact
Graduation from accredited school of nursing
Nursing Process and Clinical Responsibilities:
Consistently employs respect and compassionate behaviors in the
Collaborates with patients, family and other providers to plan,
deliver and evaluate to achieve optimal outcomes for each patient
and facilitates effective discharge teaching and ongoing care.
Care is comprehensive, addresses physical and psychosocial,
spiritual, culture and education needs of the patient and family
and ensure continuity of care across care settings.
Consistently provides safe and effective nursing care at a
1) Practice is consistently current and in accordance with policies
and procedures, professional practice standards, State Practice
Act/Rules and Regulations (e.g. Arkansas State Board of Nursing,
American Nurses Association, Code of Ethics for Nursing and
regulatory bodies such as the Joint Commission and Centers for
Medicare and Medicaid)
2) Demonstrates competent technical and procedural nursing skills
for the Behavioral Health patient.
- nursing assessment
- medication administration and monitoring of
- restraints management
- use of seclusion management
- des-escalation techniques
- Provides behavior therapy for the patient
3) Maintains an environment that is conducive to safe care.
4) Identifies potential safety risks and maintains a safe
environment (e.g. hallways clear, properly functioning equipment,
fall prevention and crash cart checks).
4) Practice is in compliance with Saline Memorial Hospital patient
safety initiatives and helps mentor others in safety practice.
Keywords: Saline Memorial Hospital, Little Rock , Registered Nurse - Behavioral Health/Behavioral Health/APU 7:00a - 7:00p, Other , Benton, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!