Mgr 1, SMB Direct Sales (Outside Sales)
Location: Little Rock
Posted on: November 11, 2019
Business Unit: Job Summary:
Responsible for effectively managing and monitoring the sales of
integrated communication structure to small-to-medium business
in an effort to maximize sales revenues and meet corporate
on a consistent basis. Assures optimal sales team staffing and
readiness of sales professionals.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and
- Maintains expertise on Company's products/services to
manage team sales of Comcast Ethernet, Internet, Voice, and TV
to small-to-medium business customers.
- Ensures competence and continuity of qualified
business Account Executives through optimum selection, training
development, appraisal, and motivation techniques.
- Develops, plans, and coordinates sales promotions and incentives
meet business goals and objectives. Ensures team and individual
achievement of all sales, plus quality, goals, and standards.
- Monitors employee performance, and counsels and advises to
compatibility, maximum effectiveness, and continued growth on a
basis. Addresses personnel issues/performance issues in accordance
- Prepares, analyzes, and maintains records of individual and
sales and performance activities relative to business goals and
objectives. Ensures accurate forecasts of annual, quarterly, and
revenue and unit numbers through experience with processing and
analyzing of data.
- Designs, implements, and manages overall territory team
Coordinates efforts with other internal teams and groups to
effectiveness and efficiency. Possesses excellent written and
communications, interpersonal skills, and planning and
- Develops and implements best practices that contribute to
performance and overall success through leading by example and
the Comcast Credo, Touchstones, and Promise.
- Coaches, develops, appraises, and motivates individual sales
representatives to achieve and exceed assigned objectives.
sales professionals in sales planning tactics to support their
medium business success by assuring compliance with
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.Job
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Business, Marketing
- Generally requires 7+ years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Keywords: Comcast, Little Rock , Mgr 1, SMB Direct Sales (Outside Sales), Other , Little Rock, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!