Diesel Maintenance Tech(B) 2nd shift Tue-Sat
Company: Red Classic
Location: Little Rock
Posted on: May 5, 2021
The Diesel Maintenance Tech (B): 2nd Shift Tuesday-Saturday
Tue-Fri: 2:00pm-10:30pm & Sat: 10:00am-6:30pmRed Classic (RCT)is a
subsidiary of Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc. (CCCI), the nation's
largest Coca-Cola bottler.The Diesel Maintenance Tech (B), located
in Little Rock, AR, is responsible for repairing and maintaining
all light to heavy duty customer vehicles and equipment (class 8
semis, forklifts, pallet jacks, etc.) which includes routinely
performing preventative maintenance and corrective maintenance to
ensure safe, efficient vehicle operations. The Diesel Maintenance
Tech (B) will perform job duties independently with little to no
supervision & must be equipped with personal tool box. Diesel
Maintenance Tech (B) will also be responsible for coaching and
mentoring Diesel Maintenance Tech (C) employees as needed.Required
Skills: Full knowledge and understanding of repairing and replacing
all structural, body and mechanical parts of a variety of diesel
equipment. Must possess basic computer entry (PC) skills.
- 3-5 years verifiable experience in heavy duty trailer
maintenance orDiesel/automotive trade school diploma (+) 3 years
previous experience in heavy duty trailer maintenance.
- DOT Brake/Annual inspector certified.
- Proficient welding and metal fabrication skills.
- Proficient in Emission dignostics and repair.
- Diagnose and repair or replace lights, wiring and GPS tracking
- Diagnose and repair ABS and air brake systems.
- Must complete all required paperwork, adhere to and maintain a
high level of housekeeping.
- Ability to maintain parts inventory process.
- Basic computer skills.
- CDL A or ability to obtain within 6-9 months of employment
- Operate with minimal supervision.
- Professional/appropriate interaction with internal & external
- Adhere to all Red Classic safety guidelines Job Requirements:
- Must be at least 21 years old
- DOT Brake/Annual Inspection certification
- High school diploma or equivalency required
- Clean driving record
- Must have valid driver's license
- No more than two moving violations (e.g. speeding, failure to
yield, failure to stop, violating a traffic signal, etc.) during
the previous three years
- No more than one accident in the previous three years
- No escalated moving violations in the last 7 years Job Perks:
- Competitive pay based on years of experience
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Paid Weekly/ Direct Deposit
- 401K Company Match
- Vacation & Holiday Pay
- Annual Safety Bonus Opportunity
- Outstanding Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits/Short Term
Disability Red Classic is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Red Classic, Little Rock , Diesel Maintenance Tech(B) 2nd shift Tue-Sat, Professions , Little Rock, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!