Material Handler/Forklift Operator
Company: Creative Employment Solutions, LLC.
Posted on: November 19, 2021
- Requirement- high school diploma or GED
- This is an entry level position.
- May be required to operate a forklift.
- Under direct supervision, assists in bulk loading, material
delivery/loading, & packing.
- Adheres to HSE guidelines and observes all safety rules and
- Assist in loading barges/Bulk Trucks, Railcars, w/ requested
grade and net weight required.
- Load packaged material and complete necessary paperwork.
- Loads/unloads flatbeds, railcars, trucks, and van
- Skills are typically acquired through completion of a High
School diploma or equivalent.Job Type: Full-timePay: $15.00 per
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shiftEducation:
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)Experience:
- Warehouse experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Forklift: 1 year (Preferred)Work Location: One location
Keywords: Creative Employment Solutions, LLC., Little Rock , Material Handler/Forklift Operator, Professions , Malvern, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!