Company: Revolution Company
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Revolution CompanyLocation: US-AR-StuttgartCategory:
OperationsType: Full TimeOverviewCompetitive pay with good
benefits, and growth opportunities in a stable and safe work
environment. Collaborative and positive team
culture.ResponsibilitiesRevolution Company is now hiring for a
Maintenance Manager position in Stuttgart, AR. This role will be
responsible for all plant areas to ensure the maintenance group
meets deliverables regarding unplanned, planned, and preventative
maintenance work. Additionally, the Maintenance Manager will be
accountable for developing the maintenance supervisors and
maintenance technicians by developing talent on all shifts and
holding the team responsible for reliable and efficient repair of
the manufacturing/plant equipment.
- Coordinate with the Maintenance Supervisors regarding
maintenance technicians and electricians' work to ensure work is
completed safely, effectively, efficiently, and timely manner,
providing quality work.
- Engage operations to determine critical priorities and ensure
the Maintenance group is meeting these priorities.
- Lead the Maintenance group in evaluating inadequacies of system
design and present modifications to management for approval and
support in implementing the approved changes.
- Drive continuous improvement activities related to the
maintenance department, the plant, and its processes.
- Provides strategic leadership for defining and executing the
Plant and Maintenance Department's vision, objectives, strategies,
- Oversee the development and implementation of predictive and
preventative maintenance programs necessary to support asset
- Provide strategic leadership with the use of new
- Act as a technical resource to the plant leadership team.
- Promote plant safety and ensure regulatory compliance.
- Communicate the business decisions of the plant management team
in a supportive and engaging manner to team members.
- Lead the overall training and development of the maintenance
group with the assistance of the Maintenance
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial field.
- Minimum 3 years of maintenance supervision experience in a
manufacturing environment required.
- Proven ability to lead maintenance personnel in a manufacturing
- Ability to communicate at all levels of an organization.
- Continuous improvement mindset to drive change.About
RevolutionHeadquartered in Little Rock, Arkansas, Revolution
Believes in Better Plastics that help preserve our environment for
future generations. Spanning nearly every industry, the company's
family of brands deliver sustainable, high-quality plastic products
to both consumers and companies alike. Its brands include Delta
Plastics, Revolution Bag, Revolution Ag, Rodeo Plastics, Command
Packaging, Polar Plastics, and Jadcore. The focus in all areas is
to create sustainable circular solutions and use as much
post-consumer resin as possible in all products
manufactured.Revolution welcomes diversity and is an EEO Employer -
Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran and other protected
categories are always encouraged to apply.PM20PI153167714
Keywords: Revolution Company, Little Rock , Maintenance Manager, Professions , Stuttgart, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!