Company: Revolution Company
Posted on: May 17, 2022
Revolution CompanyLocation: US-AR-StuttgartCategory:
OperationsType: Full TimeOverviewImmediate opening available!
Competitive pay with good benefits, and growth opportunities in a
stable and safe work environment. Collaborative and positive team
culture.ResponsibilitiesRevolution is now hiring for a Maintenance
Supervisor position in Stuttgart, AR. We are looking for a skilled
Maintenance Supervisor to manage maintenance in our facilities.You
will be responsible for hiring and training staff and ensuring the
smooth running of upkeep or repair operations. The successful
candidate will be reliable and have an excellent eye for detail.
They must have technical skills and knowledge of various crafts
such as carpentry, plumbing, etc. Leadership and knowledge of
administrative tasks such as scheduling are also essential.
- Engage operations to determine critical priorities and ensure
the Maintenance group is meeting these priorities.
- Inspect facilities periodically to resolve problems and
- Prepare weekly maintenance schedules and allocate
- Recruit, supervise, and train maintenance technicians.
- Hire and supervise tradesmen during installations, repairs, or
maintenance (electricians, plumbers, etc.).
- Inspect and maintain building systems (heating, ventilation,
- Contribute to the development of the maintenance budget and
- Monitor inventory of materials and equipment.
- Participate in coordination of projects (e.g.,
- Promote plant safety and ensure regulatory compliance.
- Act as a technical resource to the plant leadership team.
- High school diploma; Degree from a vocational school
- Professional Certifications (e.g., CMRP or HVAC certified) are
- Proven experience as a maintenance supervisor or similar
- Strong technical knowledge of all building systems (electrical,
- Knowledge of health & safety practices and
- Understanding of budgeting and performance management.
- Excellent planning and leadership abilities.
- An eye for detail.
- Computer savvy.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate at all levels of an
- Continuous improvement mindset to drive change.
ABOUT REVOLUTIONIt's time to redefine possible. At Revolution, we
exist to empower businesses and consumers to contribute to a better
future through sustainable loop plastic solutions. Our unique,
circular approach results in sustainable products and services that
effectively meet the needs of businesses today, while helping
prepare them for tomorrow. And we're just getting started. Learn
more at . Revolution welcomes diversity and is an EEO Employer -
Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran and other protected
categories are always encouraged to apply. PM20
#maintenancetechnician #maintenance #technician #welding #welder
#weld #fabrication #industrial #manufacturing #industrial
Keywords: Revolution Company, Little Rock , Maintenance Supervisor, Professions , Stuttgart, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!