Company: Arlington Properties Inc
Location: Little Rock
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Arlington Properties, a progressive and growing property
management company headquartered in Birmingham, Alabama, is seeking
a Leasing Consultant for our HIllcrest/Heights lease-up community.
We pride ourselves on providing our residents with best-in-class
service through impeccable property management and emphasis on
resident relations. We are seeking a self-motivated, goal-oriented
multifamily professional with proven success in sales and marketing
to join our team; prior leasing and/or real estate sales experience
is desirable, but not required. As the key liaison between
management and our current and prospective residents, this
individual must be friendly, outgoing and service-oriented. If you
are a results-driven professional who would enjoy this challenging
role, we want to hear from you! Some weekend work is required.
Job OverviewTitle: Leasing ConsultantDepartment: Property
ManagementReports To: Community ManagerSupervises: NoneJob
Classification: Hourly, Non-Exempt
Job SummaryThe Leasing Consultant acts as the Companys
representative during interactions with prospective and current
residents to achieve maximum occupancy and NOI, and is responsible
for the leasing process from introduction to the actual occupancy
of the resident and maintains communication throughout the tenancy
of the resident.
- Develops positive rapport with current and prospective
- Provides information about the apartments and the community to
prospective residents and schedules visits to the community.
- Answers leads via telephone and internet, and greets visitors
in person to determine whether the community meets the clients
- Responsible for maintaining an acceptable closing ratio.
- Effectively explains all community policies and lease terms to
new and current residents.
- Accurately and efficiently prepares and assists with all
leasing paperwork (applications, lease agreements and addenda,
employment and credit checks, and leasing move-in packets.)
- Collects security deposits, rent and other funds associated
with resident move-ins and tenancy.
- Supports overall marketing and advertising efforts; monitors
advertising and effectiveness of results.
- Understands and complies with federal, state and local
landlord-tenant and Fair Housing laws.
- Inspects amenities, common areas, and vacant apartments
regularly to ensure that the are ready to show to prospective
- Attends and assists in the coordination and organization of
resident relations functions and events.
- Assists the Community Manager in implementing resident
retention and renewal programs.
- Drafts service requests and communicates them to the
maintenance department as directed.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
- Works effectively and efficiently under productivity deadlines;
communicates professionally, respectfully, and courteously with
supervisors, colleagues, vendors, and customers.
- Must be regular and predictable in attendance and available for
About UsFounded in 1969, Arlington Properties is a leading
multifamily development, property management and construction firm.
Though times change, we are steadfastly committed to operate every
day by our motto: Integrity Uncompromised. It is the basis for how
we define our company culture and it is as important to us today as
it was in 1969.Arlington is celebrating its 50th year in business
and was recently recognized as one of Birmingham's Best Places to
Work by the Birmingham Business Journal due to its strong culture
and high level of employee engagement and satisfaction.
#APIArlington Properties is an equal opportunity
employer.QualificationsA high school diplomas or equivalent is
required. A college degree or related coursework in sales,
marketing, communications, or property management is desirable.
Leasing or hospitality experience preferred. Customer service
experience is desirable. Excellent communication and organization
skills are necessary. Basic arithmetic skills and computer literacy
Keywords: Arlington Properties Inc, Little Rock , Leasing Consultant, Professions , Little Rock, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!