Cardiac Monitor Technician PRN All Shifts (14420)
Company: Cornerstone Healthcare Group
Location: Little Rock
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Cornerstone Healthcare Group, based in Dallas, Texas, was founded
in 1990 and provides excellent healthcare services to our patients,
residents and their families.
Our employees make a difference, join us so you can too! We pride
ourselves on our quality of care, responsive service, and
commitment to excellence. We treat each employee, patient and
resident like we would a member of our own family, and measure our
success by the direct impact we have on improving the quality of
life for our employees, patients and residents.
The Monitor Technician is responsible for recognition and
interpretation of cardiac rhythms in a facility with a patient
population of ages ranging from 18 years to geriatric experiencing
medically complex conditions, general medical-surgical conditions,
with rehabilitation and/or wound care needs.
* Assume responsibility for watching monitors continuously.
* Monitors heart rhythm patterns of patients on telemetry or
cardiac monitoring equipment and reports outcomes.
* Responds to alarms and immediately notify Licensed nurses of
significant change, condition or rhythm.
* Runs EKG strips on shift as well as provide initial EKG
* Monitors other alarms and call lights as requested.
* Perform additional duties assigned.
* Ability to project a professional image.
* Working knowledge and ability to apply professional standards of
practice in job situations.
* Organizational and analytical skills.
* Working knowledge of personal computer and software applications
used in job functions (Word processing, graphics, databases,
* Persons who have been found guilty by a court of law of abusing,
neglecting, or mistreating individuals in a health care related
setting are ineligible for employment in this position.
* Freedom from illegal use of drugs.
* Freedom from use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in
Education and/or Experience:
* High school diploma or equivalent required.
* Successful completion of a Monitor Technician Course or Basic
Arrhythmia Interpretation Competency is required.
* Previous experience as a Certified Nursing Assistant, EMT or
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
* Basic Life Support Certification required.
Keywords: Cornerstone Healthcare Group, Little Rock , Cardiac Monitor Technician PRN All Shifts (14420), Professions , Little Rock, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!