Production Supervisor (Night Shift)
Company: Heritage Environmental Services
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionPrimary PurposeAssist Production Superintendent
in daily operations.Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Ensures Health & Safety is the number one goal by following
policies, processes and acting in a safe manner at all times.
- The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a
- Safety must be your number one priority.
- Oversee job performance of liquid and solids production
- Balance quality, productivity, cost, and morale to achieve
positive results in all areas. Work to continuously improve in all
- Fill in for Other Production Superintendent during vacations
and other absences.
- Complete required reports in a timely manner and keep accurate
- Train production employees.
- Maintain open lines of communication within department and with
other departments (employee relations).
- Solve problems on the spot and in a timely manner and implement
- Maintain compliance with company policies and procedures, OSHA,
DOT, EPA, and RCRA regulations.
- Ensure effective employee relations. Provide employee coaching
and development. Makes employment decisions. Resolve employee
issues through problem resolution.
- Manage departmental performance measures, including visual
controls and provides regular progress reports to manager.
- Provide leadership
- Manage department priorities.Heritage believes that each
employee makes a significant contribution to our success. That
contribution should not be limited by the assigned
responsibilities. Therefore, this position description is designed
to outline primary duties, qualifications and job scope, but not
limit the incumbent nor the company to just the work identified. It
is our expectation that each employee will offer his/her services
wherever and whenever necessary to ensure the success of our
endeavors.Education: High School Diploma or its equivalent
required. Business or science-related degree and working knowledge
of organic chemistry is preferred.Experience: Prior supervisory
experience with strong interpersonal and leadership skills is
required.Knowledge and abilities: This is a safety sensitive
position. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and
in a safe manner is an essential function. Knowledge of OSHA, DOT,
EPA, and RCRA regulations. Must possess Leadership, Performance
Management, excellent time management skills, have a technical
capacity and be results driven. Excellent communication skills.
Frequently lift and/or move up to 70 pounds and occasionally lift
and/or move up to 80 pounds. Must wear all required protective
equipment, and work in an outdoor environment and withstand
exposure to extreme hot and cold temperatures. Regular and
predictable attendance is an essential function of this position.A
post offer drug screen will be required.EEO including
Keywords: Heritage Environmental Services, Little Rock , Production Supervisor (Night Shift), Professions , Benton, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!