Maintenance Technician Associate
Company: Advanced Technology Services
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Maintenance Technician AssociateFounded in 1985, ATS is a
company with a presence in the United States, Mexico and the United
Kingdom. We are professionals in Industrial Maintenance and we make
factories run better. -Summary:
- Under direct supervision, performs basic mechanical or
electrical repairs and preventive maintenance on equipment
according to manufacturer's manuals.Responsibilities:
- Performs entry level break-fix & preventative maintenance. This
includes but not limited to: adjusting functional parts of devices
and control instruments to sustain and improve operations;
repairing or replacing defective parts; repairing machine
- Provides support and back up for other members of department as
needed by leadership.
- Assures compliance with 5S and housekeeping standards.
- Completes on the job training for career development.
- Updates records in CMMS.
- Provides inputs in CI activities - processes, results and cost
- Follows all safety related policies, rules, regulations,
technical instructions and guidelines. Situational awareness and
identify unsafe behaviors and conditions.Qualifications:
- High School Graduate or equivalent (GED).
- Must be able to use basic hand tools.
- Knowledge of basic electrical, mechanical and fluid power
systems.Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to stand; walk; use hands/fingers to handle, or
feel; reach with hands and arms; climb, ascend/descend or balance
to heights that may require a ladder or lift; stoop, kneel, crouch,
or crawl in confined spaces; and talk or hear. The employee is
occasionally required to sit. The employee must occasionally lift
and/or move more than 50 pounds. The employee is regularly required
to use close vision and color vision. The employee is occasionally
exposed to outside weather conditions and risk of electrical shock.
Work is typically performed in a factory environment and is usually
very loud. In the factory environment, the employee may be exposed
to hazardous materials and/or greasy or slippery factory
floors.Development and Training:
- Development is at the core of what we do and ATS is committed
to providing our employees with the opportunity to expand their
skillsets. You'll be given the resources and mentorship you need to
succeed in a company committed to education, development and
- Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability
insurance and a flexible spending account -- save money pre-tax for
eligible medical expenses
- Employee Assistance Program and Comprehensive Wellness
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with company match -- to prepare
for your future
- Extensive Safety Training, New Hire Orientation, Continuous
Learning and Development programs and Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Holidays and Vacation Time - -encouraging work-life
balanceATS is committed to providing equal employment opportunity
in all aspects of employment to all applicants and employees,
regardless of age, color, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy,
gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin,
disability, veteran status, genetic information or other legally
Keywords: Advanced Technology Services, Little Rock , Maintenance Technician Associate, Professions , Augusta, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!