Lead Behavior Technician - $1,000 Sign On Bonus
Company: Independent Case Management
Posted on: September 24, 2022
The Lead Therapist is responsible for:
* Work a maximum six (6) hours each week per client.
* Of these, four (4) hours MUST be in customer's home. The
remaining two (2) hours may be worked outside the client's home AS
* Ensuring the treatment plan is implemented as designed.
* Ensuring proper implementation and effectiveness of the treatment
* Reviewing all data collected by the Line Therapist and
* Knowledge of evidence-based therapies including but not limited
ABA, Discrete Trial, Pivotal Response Training, and Natural
* Should be able to make adjustments to client objectives/targets
as needed and have an understanding of prompting procedures, data
collection, and error correction procedures.
* Model all therapies/objectives the client is working on and teach
the line therapist how to implement all programs.
* Should be able to think on your feet and make suggestions and/or
corrections as needed relating to client programs, data collection,
and issues and/or concerns.
* Should ensure that the line therapist(s) are generalizing
programs throughout multiple settings/environments.
* Should ensure that the line therapist includes maintenance goals
within current programming.
* Providing guidance and support to the Line Therapist(s).
* Reporting issues and/or concerns relating to family, client, or
team to your supervisor.
* Reporting progress and/or concerns to your Consultant.
* Receiving parent/guardian feedback, responding to or forwarding
concerns to the appropriate person.
Daily Requirements: In the client's home
* Observe the implementation of goals facilitated by the Line
Therapist to ensure they follow the ITP.
* Provide guidance and support to the Line Therapist as needed.
* Review data collected by the Line Therapist(s) and
* Communicate with the parent/guardian. Respond to concerns as
* Provide the consultant with mastered goals/graphs/ or other data
to be updated.
* Model new objectives and/or techniques as necessary.
* Monitor programs to ensure that generalization of skills and
maintenance goals are being worked on in multiple settings.
* Inform the Consultant of any concerns or issues.
Outside the client's home (2 hours/week as needed - based on
* Work related to the client's program, such as visual schedules,
token boards, program materials for various skill sets, academic
materials, arts/crafts, etc.
* All work done outside the client's home should be approved by the
Supervisor and the Consultant.
Keywords: Independent Case Management, Little Rock , Lead Behavior Technician - $1,000 Sign On Bonus, Professions , Benton, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!