Systems Analyst Programmer I
Company: Hornet Staffing
Location: Little Rock
Posted on: November 25, 2022
- Developer is responsible for developing, documenting, educating
and articulating complex business requirements to support
enterprise information initiatives, ranging from vision to
implementation, strategy, development and tactical execution of
- Incumbent will contribute expertise in system analysis, design,
coding, testing, debugging and documents the development of all
- Contributes to and supports the Enterprise strategic and
operational planning process including total quality management
- Develops and implements processes to ensure accurate and
effective workflow distribution.
- Provides technical expertise of subsystems and any other
performance related systems.
- Enhances and applies programming analysis, design, coding,
testing, debugging, implementation and documentation.
- Consults with users to identify current operating procedures
and to clarify project objectives.
- Uses standard application design principles to create logical
and physical application designs to promote efficiency and code
- Develops applications and creates deliverables aligned with
processes and enterprise standards.
- Designs and develops high-volume, low-latency applications for
mission-critical systems and delivers high-availability and
- Designs, testable code and develops test protocols or plans and
reviews revisions and results.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree, in Business, Computer Science, or Management
Information Systems, or related. In lieu of degree, at least five
(5) years' equivalent experience.
- Three (3) years' direct experience serving source systems and
project teams for developing, documenting, educating and
articulating complex business requirements to support strategic and
tactical business needs.
- Knowledge and experience with data gathering, program logic
development, coding, testing and documentation, and Application
Systems Programming Design and Analysis.
Specialized Knowledge & Skills:
- Technical skill set and working experience in Ab Initio, DB2,
Unix, Snowflake, Azure, AWS services (ADLS, ADF/Data Bricks,
etc..), Python, Java.
- Healthcare Domain knowledge and working experience is
Keywords: Hornet Staffing, Little Rock , Systems Analyst Programmer I, Professions , Little Rock, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!