Company: Waste Connections
Location: Heber Springs
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Waste Connections Inc, is currently looking for a Maintenance
Manager to oversee ourshop.This is a leadership position will full
P&L responsibility for our shops. You will work very closely
with Operations Management at the locations to make sure our trucks
are in excellent working condition.Do not stop by or call the
office. Please apply online at www.wasteconnections.com
* Ensures adherence to the corporate safety program.
* Ensure adequate training of maintenance program, mechanic,
preventative maintenance mechanics and all other shop personnel in
the respective market area.
* Ensure locations are in compliance with all regulatory agencies
* Ability to research and negotiate pricing on parts from vendors
in the market area.
* Ability to negotiate warranty repairs, contracts and claims in
the market area.
* Provides oversight and responsible for organization of the yard
and facilities at every location within the market area.
* Communicates regularly with the region vice president, division
vice president and district/site managers on maintenance related
- Must be proficiency in heavy diesel truck diagnosis and
- 3+ years of experience managing a large truck shop.
- 3+ years budgeting exp along with exp purchasing parts.Waste
Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Waste Connections, Little Rock , Maintenance Manager, Professions , Heber Springs, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!