IT Customer Services Technologies Analyst I
Company: Hornet Staffing, Inc.
Location: Little Rock
Posted on: March 19, 2023
- Information Technology Customer Service (ITCS) Technologies
Associate Analyst serves as second level support for end users
providing incident resolution by restoring services or escalating
to appropriate Information Technology (IT) resource(s) which
includes categorizing and maintaining related incident
- Incumbent works with various teams and assists with
incorporation, installation, training, support and coordination of
new and ongoing projects. along with providing support for existing
applications, remote users, desktop computers, desktop peripherals,
laptops, corporate owned smart devices, VDIs, and other emerging
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Experience:
- Knowledge of troubleshooting computer hardware and/or
- High School Diploma or Equivalent Must meet one of the
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 24 semester hours in
computer, analytical, or data-processing related studies.
- One (1) year experience supporting end user technologies such
as but not limited to Windows 10 OS Devices, Android Devices, iOS
devices, and Chromebooks.
Keywords: Hornet Staffing, Inc., Little Rock , IT Customer Services Technologies Analyst I, Professions , Little Rock, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...