Company: HMS Mfg Co
Location: Little Rock
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Job SummaryThe Maintenance Technician performs daily checks on
plastic injection molding machines and other production equipment
to prevent malfunctions and reduce machine downtime.Major
- Communicates daily with Supervisors and department
- Cleans, greases and oils plastic injection molding and other
- Changes oil and filters.
- Performs basic repairs, inspects, adjusts and/or replaces worn
- Records work performed on machines.
- Performs inventory of supplies used by maintenance
- Performs PMs on all injection molding machines and industrial
- Inspects all electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, and hydraulic
- Maintains safety features on equipment.
- Maintains records on repairs and PMs to meet the requirements
of the maintenance department.
- Performs any other plant PM or repairs including lighting and
- Maintains cleanliness standards per Housekeeping
- Assists manufacturing as required.
- Utilizes safety equipment as appropriate for the work being
- Completes assigned special projects.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.Skills
- High school diploma or GED preferred or equivalent
- 5 years maintenance experience in manufacturing industry
- Injection Molding experience preferred.
- Must provide own hand tools and toolbox.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to read blueprints, electrical diagrams, and hydraulic
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Strong working knowledge of various mathematical concepts
including fractions, ratios, and proportions.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds occasionally
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
- Ability to stand and walk around for extended periods of
Keywords: HMS Mfg Co, Little Rock , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Little Rock, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...