Business Analyst III
Company: ReNuke Services
Location: Little Rock
Posted on: May 27, 2023
POLE ATTACHMENT REP JOB DESCRIPTION
* Maintain positive and open communications with joint use utilities & third-party attachment owners, responding to problems or concerns from the various cable TV, telephone, and other attaching companies.
* Responsible for billing, auditing, and collecting payments for the companies or organizations who attach their facilities to our poles.
* Report progress on collection of outstanding invoices to management and Miscellaneous Accounts Receivable.
* Respond to data requests related to measures, benchmarking, and other reports
* Monitor and manage new attachment requests, including assignment of and follow-up on inspections to ensure that joint use attachments are installed in compliance with Joint Use Contract and applicable Code requirements.
* Maintain the Attachment Database System (ADS) for all additions and removals on poles in our service area
* Coordinate transfer of attachments between company and the companies or organizations who attach to our poles; ensure applicable make-ready contribution amounts are accurately calculated, billed, and collected.
* Coordinate the billing and collection for emergency pole replacement for non-company poles.
* Educate operations and design groups as to changes in regulatory requirements and/or other pole attachment process issues; coordinate training and use of NJUNS system throughout operations and design groups
E13740003 - BUSINESS ANALYST III - LITTLE ROCK, AR - 12 MONTHS
Keywords: ReNuke Services, Little Rock , Business Analyst III, Professions , Little Rock, Arkansas
here to apply!