Contract Analyst I
Company: Hornet Staffing
Location: Little Rock
Posted on: May 28, 2023
- Associate Contract Analyst is responsible assisting with the
administration, implementation, and quality control of all
contracts, including the maintenance of all contract related
- This role provides support to the enterprise regarding contract
management ensuring that the final contract is professional,
adheres to practice standards and company policy, and protects
enterprise from reputational and financial risk.
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Experience:
- Experience in contract administration, compliance, procurement,
or legal experience desirable.
- Critical thinking & decision making
- Problem sensitivity
- Workflow analysis
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build collaborative relationships
- Attention to details
- Excellent written and grammar skills
- Planning skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Legal, Information Technology or
related field preferred.
Keywords: Hornet Staffing, Little Rock , Contract Analyst I, Professions , Little Rock, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...