Location: Little Rock
Posted on: September 16, 2023
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Write detailed descriptions of user needs, program functions,
and steps required to develop or modify computer programs.
- Train and support end user on various software
- Participate in review of computer system capabilities,
workflow, and scheduling limitations to determine if requested
program or program changes is possible with existing system.
- Prepare workflow charts and diagrams to specify in detail
operations to be performed by equipment and computer programs, and
operations to be performed by personnel in system.
- Participate in studies pertaining to development of new
information systems to meet current and projected needs.
- Plan and prepare technical reports, memoranda, and instruction
manuals as documentation of program development.
- Participate in the upgrade of systems and correction of errors
to maintain system after implementation.
- Assist computer programmers and computer operations staff in
resolution of work problems related to flow charts, project
specifications, or programming related to any sales and trading
- Participate in preparation of time estimates for completing
- Resolve issues and implement enhancements for software packages
used by the Sales and Trading areas.
- Resolve trade related problems as needed by Sales and
- Assist Backoffice and Compliance with procedures striving for
mutual higher productivity and efficiency in the Trading and Sales
- Participate in the coordination and testing of all new
front-end system code.
- Receive and respond to telephone inquiries from employees and
customers on trade related issues.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by management. EDUCATION AND/OR
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in fields such as Accounting,
Marketing, Business Administration, Finance, Information
- Two to five years of related experience in a position where
applicable skills were learned.
- An equivalent combination of education, training or experience.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Excellent verbal, written and organizational skills and strong
attention to detail;
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently in a
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks, but also able
to adjust priorities when appropriate;
- Analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills with
the ability to determine the appropriate action.
- Process management skills.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships at all
levels of the organization.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software, with
the ability to learn and utilize industry specific software as
- Other skills: HRIS software, 10-key, alpha numeric data
- Ability to exercise sound judgement in business
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Demonstrated reliability in attendance and work
- Ability to travel as required. CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES,
- SIE - Securities Industry Essentials
- Series 7 - General Securities Representative registration
- Series 63 - Uniform Securities Agent State Law registration
- Must be willing to obtain registrations within six months of
Keywords: Stephens, Little Rock , Business Analyst, Professions , Little Rock, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!