Ultrasound Technician - PRN
Company: Saline Memorial Hospital
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Two (2) years prior experience as a Ultrasound Technologist
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Registered or Registry eligible by ARDMS
Registered by the ARRT and Licensed by the Arkansas Dept. of
If holds an ARRT license.
High School or GED
Radiologic Technology Course in an AMA approved school preferred
Completion of a formal ultrasound program - course.
- Ensures correct patient, diagnosis's and exam with the use of
- Performs diagnostic scans as directed by Radiologist
- Uses correct scan protocols in an effort to optimize image
quality while decreasing scan length and repeat procedures
- Demonstrates properly positioning of patients and scan
- Performs quality assurance tests according to manufacturer,
reporting any malfunctioning equipment.
- Responsible for maintaining all scan records, QA records and
- Trained and able to respond appropriately in emergency
- Proficient in sending images to be viewed by LIP.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Keywords: Saline Memorial Hospital, Little Rock , Ultrasound Technician - PRN, Professions , Benton, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!