VP/Area Sales Manager
Company: Bank OZK
Location: Little Rock
Posted on: December 4, 2019
Job Purpose and Scope:
The VP, Area Sales Manager plays a vital role in the sales and
marketing of the Bank's products and services to marine and RV
dealerships within an assigned territory. Responsible for building
and maintaining dealer relationships, achieving assigned production
and profitability goals and cross selling bank products where
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prospects, cold calls and visits dealers routinely to assist in
building partnerships with marine and RV dealers within assigned
- Establishes effective and productive work relationships with
marine and RV manufacturers.
- Facilitates dealer sign-up and due diligence process.
- Manages dealer relationships to achieve quality, profitability
and volume objectives, utilizing defined quarterly review process
with operations and underwriting partners.
- Identifies and communicates dealership needs, market
conditions, competitor trends and programs in assigned market to
assist in product development and enhancements.
- Produces Sales Activity Reports for management.
- Manages defined travel and expense budget.
- Provides the highest level of customer service possible to the
dealership body, including availability after regular work hours
and on weekends.
- Identifies cross-selling opportunities and promotes Bank
product lines, as appropriate.
- Maintains good punctuality and attendance to work.
- Follows Bank policy, procedures and guidelines.
- Regularly exercises discretion and judgment in the performance
of essential job functions.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Knowledge of indirect lending specific to the marine and RV
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in
- Ability to demonstrate excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Ability to make consistent quality decisions.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with exacting deadlines in a
- Ability to demonstrate initiative to accomplish work
- Ability to demonstrate effective customer service skills,
including marketing, sales and relationship management.
- Skill in using computer and Microsoft Office, including
Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Equipment Used in Job Performance/Working Environment:
- Computer, including laptop and tablet
- Multi-function device
- Telephone, including cell phone
Major Job Demands (Physical/Mental):
- Bachelor degree or commensurate work experience required.
- Minimum of three (3) years of sales experience, preferably in
marine and RV indirect lending, required.
Bank OZK is an equal opportunity employer and give consideration
for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation,
gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or
any other characteristic protected by federal, state, and local
law. Member FDIC.
Keywords: Bank OZK, Little Rock , VP/Area Sales Manager, Sales , Little Rock, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!