Sales Associate (Fluent in Spanish)
Company: Braswell & Son
Location: Little Rock
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionSales AssociateWe are a family owned company that
has served the greater Little Rock area since 1979. As a nine time
winner of the prestigious Arkansas' Best Places to Work, we strive
to create a family atmosphere for all of our employees. Who are we
looking to hire as a Sales Associate?If you're a people person that
loves to help customers find their new favorite thing, & have a
passion for fine jewelry and luxury fashion, then we want to learn
more about you! We're a pawnshop that buys, sells, and offers
collateralized loans (pawns) to the public on a variety of
merchandise. Although we specialize in jewelry and luxury fashion
such as handbags and purses, we also deal in coins, electronics,
and musical instruments.The Sales Associate's primary
responsibility is driving sales in our showroom. You'll be selling
Rolex watches, Louis Vuitton handbags, diamond and gold jewelry,
and much more. Whatever our customers choose to sell to us is what
we sell in our showroom- it's what makes the pawn industry so
interesting. You'll have a high level of autonomy. You will also
have a minor role assisting customers who wish to sell or loan with
us. Every day you'll be negotiating deals with customers and
encountering a wide variety of merchandise, and the learning never
stops.Although we deal in coins, electronics, and musical
instruments, we prefer candidates have a background in fine jewelry
and/or luxury goods since most of our sales are in those
categories. Previous experience is not necessary however; we seek
talented professionals that are expert at customer engagement and
will be provided training on the job.The role is for 5 days a week
approximately 40 hours and we offer generous base pay, commission
on sales, and benefits. Our company is growing, with six other
pawnshops under the same ownership in Conway, Little Rock, North
Little Rock, and Bryant. All of our current management was hired,
trained, and promoted from within and thus the Sales Lead will be
well placed for future promotions as we expand.This position offers
generous base pay plus commission on sales and a generous benefits
package. Contact us and we'd enjoy talking to you more.Primary
Responsibilities of a Sales Associate:
- Drive top line sales through techniques that build client
interest, match needs to product attributes, and close deals.
- Build long term relationships with our clientele through
enthusiastic engagement and a shared love of jewelry and
- Commit to a disposition of continual learning toward our
merchandise in order to build expertise in rarer and more valuable
- Explain and promote the benefits of the circular economy and
- Promote sales through online channels and social media.
- Assist when necessary in buying and pawning
merchandise.Qualifications for a Sales Associate:
- People oriented, motivated to excel in customer service.
- Enthusiasm for jewelry and luxury goods.
- High capacity for autonomy and decision making- a
- A focus on learning and continuous improvement in a complex and
- Goal oriented and high performing.
- Experience in jewelry or luxury sales a bonus.
- Ability to speak Spanish.
- Must be able to sit/stand/move around for extended periods of
time and lift/push/pull at least 40lbs.Benefits:
- Attractive base wage of $13-18/hr (more for star
- Promotion opportunities in a small, growing company.
- Generous commission on sales.
- High Quality health/vision/dental benefits.
- 401 K with matching participation
- A fun, interesting work environment with a high level of
decision making and autonomy.
- Generous PTOPowered by JazzHResNQtDUPRe
Keywords: Braswell & Son, Little Rock , Sales Associate (Fluent in Spanish), Sales , Little Rock, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!