Cabinet Design and Sales Specialist
Company: Ridout Lumber Companies
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Now Building - Future Leaders!
Ridout Lumber, a Division of USLBM Is Seeking a Kitchen and Bath
Design for Our Benton, AR Location.Salary: $16-17/hourSchedule:
Monday - Friday 7am - 5pm
Ridout Lumber is seeking qualified candidates for our Kitchen and
Bath Design position. We're a people first company that's
passionate about continuous improvement. Are you looking to join a
company that promotes from within? If you enjoy working hard in a
fast-paced environment, then apply now
What you should know about working at Ridout Lumber:
- We're all about teamwork! All positions are hands-on and we
band together when necessary.
- We support each other! We have local and corporate team members
to help you along the way and partner on projects as
- We are a relaxed atmosphere. This is not a suit and tie
- We care about our communities. USLBM, our divisions and
associates are committed to contributing to the communities where
we live and work.
- We work hard! We are a continuous improvement driven
organization and we are focused on keeping organized and on
- We're built on safety. We provide a safe and healthy workplace
for all our employees. Our employees go home in the same condition
they came to work.How you will spend your day as an Inside
- Greet clients to the design center and assist the customer with
- Conduct bids and prepare proposal functions
- Order project materials
- Act as a liaison between the customer, vendor and
- Understand all aspects of the customer billing cycle
- Coordinate the delivery to contractor-remodeler customers
We want you to build your career with us! Can you check all of
these boxes?Kitchen and Bath Design Assistant Requirements:
- Education. High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Experience. Basic computer skills, 20/20 design experience a
- Knowledge. 2-5 years of Kitchen and Bath industry experience
(preferred but will train the right person)
- Communication. Excellent interpersonal and customer relation
- Special Skills. Computer proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel
- Skills. Thorough knowledge of Construction and OSHA safety
- License. Must have a valid driver's license
- Physical. Frequently lifting up to 25 lbs and occasionally up
to 50 lbs.Building Your Career With Benefits:
- The Usual. Medical, Dental and Vision (starting the 1st of the
month after 30 days).
- The Good. 401(k) with company match.
- The Best. Paid Time Off and Closed Holidays.
- Even Better. Employee Discounts and Company Cookouts.
- How do we top that? We support your educational and career
goals with our continuing educations programs, paid training and
promoting from within.
Build Your Future Today With Ridout Lumber.Ridout Lumber is an
equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals.We are
committed to being a welcoming workplace that includes partnering
with individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences. This
helps us hold our mission of being the Employer of Choice while
providing our employees with the ability to build their career.
People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veteran and persons with
disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Keywords: Ridout Lumber Companies, Little Rock , Cabinet Design and Sales Specialist, Sales , Benton, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!