Company: Dave & Buster's, Inc.
Location: Little Rock
Posted on: May 25, 2023
The Fun Description
0500: Bar Back
POSITION SNAPSHOT: Assists Bartenders by keeping bar areas clean, stocked and providing necessary support to ensure prompt and friendly service.
NITTY GRITTY DETAILS:
* Delivers an unparalleled Guest experience through the best combination of food, drinks and games in an ideal environment for celebrating all out fun.
* Keeps immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance. Takes prompt corrective action where necessary or suggests alternative courses of action.
* Creates a warm, fun atmosphere for Guests and Team Members.
* Follows alcohol awareness procedures for preventing intoxication and dealing with intoxicated Guests. Assesses Guest demeanor and identifies when behavior should be called to the attention of a Manager.
* Follows portion guidelines to ensure cost control, while maximizing the Guest experience.
* Ensures ongoing Guest satisfaction by checking back after delivery of food, maintaining nonalcoholic drink levels, removing clutter, prebussing as necessary and responding to Guest needs in a timely manner.
* Works quickly and efficiently adhering to "Full hands in, Full hands out" philosophy.
* Delivers food to tables and ensures the Guests have everything they need.
* Adheres to all company safety and sanitation policies and procedures.
* Responsible for stocking bars with all garnishes, glassware, straws and napkins.
* Maintains all bottle and keg beer pars during and after shift. Maintains requisition sheets.
* Ensures bar areas remain clean.
* Empties trash and spot sweeps whenever floor needs it, or when a Manager requests.
* Restocks and prepares supplies for shift change and or close.
* Performs opening/closing responsibilities, including party breakdown/duties.
* Assists in cleanliness and organization of all bar storage areas.
* Assists in party setup of bars.
* Assists in bar inventories as requested by management.
* Participates in all incentives and contests, driving sales and promoting the brand.
* Assists other Team Members as needed or when business needs dictate.
* Maintains a favorable working relationship with all other company Team Members to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate and help keep high morale, productivity and efficiency/effectiveness.
STUFF OUR ATTORNEYS MAKE US WRITE:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a Team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this position, the Team member will regularly be required to:
* Work days, nights, and/or weekends as required.
* Work in environments with both hot and cold temperatures such as freezers and around cooking equipment.
* Work in noisy, fast paced environment with distracting conditions.
* Read and write handwritten notes.
* Lift and carry up to 30 pounds.
* Move about facility and stand for long periods of time.
* Walk or stand 100% of shift.
* Reach, bend, stoop, mop, sweep and wipe frequently.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified in this position.
The Fun Description
Keywords: Dave & Buster's, Inc., Little Rock , Bar Back, Other , Little Rock, Arkansas
here to apply!