Class A CDL Drivers Lubricants, Home Daily
Company: McPherson Oil
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Call us at (888) 684-5762 to hear more about this great
opportunity or click APPLY BELOW.
Local Class A CDL Driver - Lubricants
- Local delivery and home EVERY night
- Starting Pay at $23.00 an hour
- $5,000 sign on bonus
- Competitive compensation with overtime pay
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Incentive opportunities
About the Company:McPherson Oil is a full-service petroleum
products and services company that provides our customers with
quality products and services. We have been achieving this mission
for over forty years. McPherson Oil continues to be chosen by
suppliers, customers and employees for their openness, honesty, and
integrity in the petroleum business. We have a strong background of
providing leadership in the petroleum distribution business which
has provided a solid foundation for us to continue delivering
quality products and services to our customers for many years to
We believe to be successful we need the right people. We seek
people who strive for excellence and eagerly explore new ideas and
challenges. If you want to be a change agent, lead the team, and
drive success, McPherson Oil is the place for you. We need
employees who embody our values of commitment to excellence,
family, honesty, teamwork, and execution.
We offer not just at CAREER, but a place to hang your hat and call
General Summary:The primary responsibility of the Lubes Delivery
Agent is to provide our customers with uninterrupted supply of
products by delivering products in a safe and timely manner. The
Lubes Delivery Agent is also responsible ensuring compliance with
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
- Work with Dispatch person to assure uninterruptible supply for
our customers in a timely and safe manner
- Deliver lubricant products, either in bulk form or package, to
customers throughout the greater metro area.
- Load and unload product in and out of the truck, in a manner
compliant with company policy and state and federal
- Drive vehicles to and from designated locations.
- Deliver products by following instructions from management and
the instructions on the delivery ticket.
- Some warehouse responsibilities include moving materials,
stacking products, and assisting with inventory.
- Operate a vehicle on and off customer sites in a manner
compliant with company policy and procedure and compliant with
- Perform customer deliveries & other related truck movements as
- Maintain electronic logbook to state and federal
- Take samples of products, as required by management.
- Daily monitoring of vehicle's fluid levels as well as tire
pressure to ensure good safety and preventative maintenance
- Maintain contact with dispatcher as needed to receive updated
- Perform roadside assistance as needed, such as changing
- Use safety equipment such as fire extinguisher and spill kit,
- Re-packaging products within company guidelines to meet
customers' needs, as necessary.
- Prepare, complete and submit, in a timely manner, the paperwork
required by MOP.
- Engage in proper loading, unloading and flushing
- Deliver the product in a courteous, professional
- Flush and clean tanker after deliveries as required by company
- Communicate with all Operations Personnel, Dispatchers, Fleet
Maintenance Manager and assist them as required.
- Maintain and operate a vehicle in compliance with DOT
requirements and maintain a clean and safe vehicle.
- Help maintain a clean and safe facility.
- Responsible for the completion of special projects or the
assignment of other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- CDL Class A license with Tanker endorsements.
- Minimum of 3 years commercial driving experience.
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- Knowledge of general area in which product will be
- Legible handwriting.
- Ability to read and speak English sufficiently to converse with
the general public and to understand traffic signs, to make entries
on reports and records.
- Possession of a current Medical Examiner's
- Knowledge of procedures to secure cargo in or on a commercial
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while performing
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team.
- Demonstrate a professional and positive attitude during all
internal and external customer interactions.
- Effectively represents the company and responsive to the needs
of internal and external customers.
- Proven ability to complete position responsibilities within the
- Self-driven and motivated individual.
- Detail-oriented with a high level of accuracy.
- Working knowledge of technology with a handheld
- Ability to work with a sense of efficiently.
- Produces a caliber of work consistent with departmental
- Ability to follow company safety and quality procedures and
Working Environment: The work of this position is performed in both
inside and outside environments in heat/cold, wet/humid, and
dry/arid conditions. The position requires the ability to lift,
push, and pull up to 75 lbs. Frequent bending, stooping, and
climbing is required. In this position, associates may be exposed
to hazardous materials, vapors, fumes, and extreme weather
conditions. Proper PPE is provided for employees working in these
conditions.The job description of the Lubes Delivery Agent is not
inclusive and is subject to changes, additions, and deletions as
determined by the supervisor.Call us at (888) 684-5762 to hear more
about this great opportunityor click APPLY BELOW.The McPherson
Companies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: McPherson Oil, Little Rock , Class A CDL Drivers Lubricants, Home Daily, Professions , Benton, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!